In July, Cosmopolitan and Vogue published articles praising actress Scarlett Johansson and Cecile Richards of Planned Parenthood. These articles show a larger societal trend of feminists’ obsession with so-called reproductive rights over empowering the minds of women.Read More
Author: Bridget Rossi
SIGN UP TO GET TRP DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- PragerU Video: How Iraq Was Won And LostBy Joshua GrayAugust 15, 2017
- I Grew Up 35 Miles From The North Korea Border. Are They R…By Rachel KlausAugust 11, 2017
- REALITY: Socialism Doesn’t Work. More Sad News For V…By Juan RamirezAugust 3, 2017
- The dangers of rewriting historyBy Emily TurnerAugust 19, 2017
- Should Confederate statues stay or go? The answer is not s…By Jon StreetAugust 17, 2017
- 3 Alt-Right Leaders On What The Alt-Right Actually IsBy Joshua GrayAugust 15, 2017
- A Millennial Approach To Healthcare: Competition Lowers Pr…By Cole CarlisleAugust 14, 2017
- The dangers of rewriting historyBy Emily TurnerIn U.S.
- Should Confederate statues stay or go? The answer …By Jon StreetIn U.S.
- PragerU Video: How Iraq Was Won And LostBy Joshua GrayIn World
- 3 Alt-Right Leaders On What The Alt-Right Actually…By Joshua GrayIn Featured, U.S.
- A Millennial Approach To Healthcare: Competition L…By Cole CarlisleIn U.S.