Saturday’s horrific terror attack at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, prompted by the city’s plans to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee, renewed once again the debate over whether such statues dedicated to confederate generals and slaveholders should stay or go. For years, mostly ever since the Charleston church shooting, liberals have insisted that the statues must be taken down. The statues are offensive to African Americans, they argued. Meanwhile, conservatives argued the statues represent a piece of American history, however shameful or hateful that history might be. For a very long time after...Read More
Author: Jon Street
Each American leader, all the while, expected North Korea to do what the law of insanity tells us would never happen.Read More
A male Google employee was fired Monday over a 10-page internal document in which he challenged the Silicon Valley company for not accepting wide-ranging points of view, particularly, right-leaning and conservative opinions.Read More
SIGN UP TO GET TRP DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- PragerU Video: How Iraq Was Won And LostBy Joshua GrayAugust 15, 2017
- I Grew Up 35 Miles From The North Korea Border. Are They R…By Rachel KlausAugust 11, 2017
- REALITY: Socialism Doesn’t Work. More Sad News For V…By Juan RamirezAugust 3, 2017
- The dangers of rewriting historyBy Emily TurnerAugust 19, 2017
- Should Confederate statues stay or go? The answer is not s…By Jon StreetAugust 17, 2017
- 3 Alt-Right Leaders On What The Alt-Right Actually IsBy Joshua GrayAugust 15, 2017
- A Millennial Approach To Healthcare: Competition Lowers Pr…By Cole CarlisleAugust 14, 2017
- The dangers of rewriting historyBy Emily TurnerIn U.S.
- Should Confederate statues stay or go? The answer …By Jon StreetIn U.S.
- PragerU Video: How Iraq Was Won And LostBy Joshua GrayIn World
- 3 Alt-Right Leaders On What The Alt-Right Actually…By Joshua GrayIn Featured, U.S.
- A Millennial Approach To Healthcare: Competition L…By Cole CarlisleIn U.S.