Obamacare is a disaster, but so is the GOP effort to replace it. Perhaps, the answer might just lie with millennials and a restoring power back to the states and to the people. The failure of the Republican party to cobble up a piece of healthcare legislation since gaining power of both the White House and Congress is nothing short of spectacular. Evidently, party unity is much easier to find when you know that legislation will be vetoed. the story continues below Centrists are worried about any kind of deep Medicare cuts that are critical to their states, while...Read More
Author: Cole Carlisle
SIGN UP TO GET TRP DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- PragerU Video: How Iraq Was Won And LostBy Joshua GrayAugust 15, 2017
- I Grew Up 35 Miles From The North Korea Border. Are They R…By Rachel KlausAugust 11, 2017
- REALITY: Socialism Doesn’t Work. More Sad News For V…By Juan RamirezAugust 3, 2017
- The dangers of rewriting historyBy Emily TurnerAugust 19, 2017
- Should Confederate statues stay or go? The answer is not s…By Jon StreetAugust 17, 2017
- 3 Alt-Right Leaders On What The Alt-Right Actually IsBy Joshua GrayAugust 15, 2017
- A Millennial Approach To Healthcare: Competition Lowers Pr…By Cole CarlisleAugust 14, 2017
- The dangers of rewriting historyBy Emily TurnerIn U.S.
- Should Confederate statues stay or go? The answer …By Jon StreetIn U.S.
- PragerU Video: How Iraq Was Won And LostBy Joshua GrayIn World
- 3 Alt-Right Leaders On What The Alt-Right Actually…By Joshua GrayIn Featured, U.S.
- A Millennial Approach To Healthcare: Competition L…By Cole CarlisleIn U.S.