Author: Joshua Gray
The tragic event in Charlottesville that was propagated by white nationalists who call themselves the ‘Alt-Right’ has many of us asking what exactly this group stands for. Who better to tell us than the thought leaders of the group themselves. 1. Jared Taylor, founder of the American Renaissance, describes himself as a “long standing member of the Alt-Right.” In a YouTube video he says, “We are a broad dissident movement that includes many different websites, organizations, and viewpoints.” Some of these websites include his own, as well as Richard Spencer’s AltRight.com and white nationalist National Policy Institute. “Some members...Read More
While the death penalty, or capital punishment, is argued as being immoral by its opponents, the fact is allowing some murderers to keep their lives is immoral and contributes to the diminishing of human life. Dennis Prager (creator of PragerU) uses an example in PragerU’s latest video from a heinous multiple murder in 2007. Two men broke into the home of Dr. William Petit, where they beat him with a baseball bat, raped and strangled his wife to death, then sexually assaulted his 11 year-old daughter before tying both daughters down onto a bed and setting the house on...Read More
While Gore continues to make huge amounts of cash from preaching impending doom to planet earth, his private life shows he doesn’t really believe in global warming.Read More
How To Fix Healthcare and Repeal Obamacare. And Why Republicans Aren’t Doing It.Read More
SIGN UP TO GET TRP DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- PragerU Video: How Iraq Was Won And LostBy Joshua GrayAugust 15, 2017
- I Grew Up 35 Miles From The North Korea Border. Are They R…By Rachel KlausAugust 11, 2017
- REALITY: Socialism Doesn’t Work. More Sad News For V…By Juan RamirezAugust 3, 2017
- The dangers of rewriting historyBy Emily TurnerAugust 19, 2017
- Should Confederate statues stay or go? The answer is not s…By Jon StreetAugust 17, 2017
- 3 Alt-Right Leaders On What The Alt-Right Actually IsBy Joshua GrayAugust 15, 2017
- A Millennial Approach To Healthcare: Competition Lowers Pr…By Cole CarlisleAugust 14, 2017
- The dangers of rewriting historyBy Emily TurnerIn U.S.
- Should Confederate statues stay or go? The answer …By Jon StreetIn U.S.
- PragerU Video: How Iraq Was Won And LostBy Joshua GrayIn World
- 3 Alt-Right Leaders On What The Alt-Right Actually…By Joshua GrayIn Featured, U.S.
- A Millennial Approach To Healthcare: Competition L…By Cole CarlisleIn U.S.